Thursday, September 29, 2011

Latest build

Just threw up the latest build to the build page. You guys should follow it or somehow to get notifications from it, if thats possible. Can you guys mess around with some numbers and let me know what feels good like speed, toggling the toggle, double jump height, jump height, extra jump height and whatever else there is? Play it a bit and let me know what mechanics feel good or stuff needs to be adjusted. Over the weekend I should have some other traps implemented along with better air controls. Also can someone hit me up with a fbx file of a spike and possibly a spike that goes up and down?

Also don't be afraid to mess around in unity to try and add some stuff or create new levels. Ask me if you guys need some help or got some questions.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent u an email earlier that has Maya files one being a set of spikes so that might work for u unless u don't have it and need me to get u the fbx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drunk first comment?

    But no I didn't get any maya files.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As to your first comment I do not know what you are speaking of good sir. I shall however address the second shortly.

    ReplyDelete