Friday, November 4, 2011

New Levels and possible titles

There are 14 levels in all now with 1-6 acting primarily as learning levels I guess and should teach everything except shooting and the collectibles(since they aren't there) so when playtesting keep this in mind.
Levels 6, 13, and 14 feature wall jumping and should be winnable as I tried to make sure they were never too far apart and set to what was my max distance wall jumping (though that could be due to my stupid fingers : ) ). So I guess pay special attention to these when testing this mechanic and player reaction.
There are also three possible titles in there using the level builder to design them, so take a look at those ( you may have to go into unity and adjust the level generator script to view them)

No comments:

Post a Comment